February 26, 2019

The Centennial Post

Dazzling fireworks shower across the sky in vibrant hues and fun swirls.

100 posts since I started this blog. One hundred posts, each different - some long, some short, some about writing, some about my life - it has been a long ride. And it's not over yet.

Oh no no no, 100 posts ago I promised to post once a week on Tuesday and I'm keeping to that.
I will keep posting and writing and updating this blog until who knows when.

I was trying to figure out what would be the best thing for this one hundredth post. What could I talk about or what could I show you? Two things.

One - a glimpse of the novel that I am working on.
AND
Two - each reader may ask me one question (about almost anything) and I will answer it in the next post.


So without further ado - My new novel! I have been working on this for over a year. It is about a girl and a boy. They are bounty hunters and they're going to take on a risky job that will test their skills and friendship. In this video, I'll be reading a part of the first chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment