August 21, 2018

Photos from the Book Signing

What a beautiful summer day. The sun was shining and B&N was bustling with readers. It was nerve-wracking to be standing there, waiting for someone to approach or (when the time came) knowing what message I wanted to write. Most of the messages were spontaneous and suited to the person who purchased the book, because a lot of them were my family and friends. I did go into the book signing with preconceived messages in mind, but I didn't really stick with it. I was also writing with a sharpie so I wanted to write fast so it didn't bleed through the page. 
Here I am signing a book. I don't know if y'all notice this, but how do other authors sign books? I tended to write at an angle, but my fellow author, Trevor D'Silva, was writing horizontally across the page. Is there a "correct" way to sign a book? I'm not sure, but I signed about 17 copies so hopefully those turned out alright.


This was the gift basket that people could win and we did have a lucky winner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment