June 20, 2017

Week 3

I almost forgot, I was so busy, but as promised here is a bit of my writing for your pleasure -

Dialogue between Angelica and Theo:


“What do you think I’m doing.” 
“Flying to the ground, which I’m not sure why.” 
“How did you find me?” 
“Angelica. First off there is no class that analyzes the schedule of security patrols. Secondly, you’re a terrible liar. Thirdly, I analyzed the schedule myself and made a guess about when and where you would be leaving from.” 
“You’re clever.” 
“I am clever, just not clever enough to know why you want to fly down to the ground. I don’t suppose you’ll tell me.” 
“You suppose right.” 
“So, what’s to stop me from alerting the patrols that there is a security breach.”

When I was editing, I added some dialogue and new scenes to my novel. This was one of my quick conversation pieces that was later added and edited in.

No comments:

Post a Comment