June 27, 2017

Week 4

I'm keeping up with these posts, although I'll be honest there has been a lot going on these past few weeks and this week is even busier.
On top of that Camp Nano (the one's who bring you National Novel Writing Month) starts on Saturday - July 1 - and I signed up to participate, but now I'm not sure I have time to work on any writing projects...
Those are just my problems. You can enjoy the rest of the post.


I have many creatures in the world that I created. Most of them are magical and kinds that you have probably heard of. There are no plain "humans" in my world. There are humanoids in a sense that there are angels, vampires, demons, and merpeople. It was fun to think that everyone in this world had some power, was special in some ways instead of a population of muggles (to borrow J.K. Rowling's word) with a few special ones.

Here is something you might recognize:
 Do you recognize it?

No comments:

Post a Comment