January 29, 2019

Anniversary!

I'm so happy. Just imagine me bouncing down the hallway and smiling the widest smile that you have ever seen. It has been one whole year since Island Whispers was published!

One full year of magic, hard work, surprises and so much friendship. I've grown a lot since my debut novel was published and I've learned a lot as well.

  • I am always so amazed by the overwhelming support from my readers. Each and every one of you are magical and deserving of so much happiness. 
  • I have learned that editing is only as scary as you make it to be. Likewise, it is only as difficult as you perceive it. If I don't fear the changes, then I can write something worthy of my darling audience.
  • Websites and blogs are platforms that you have to work for, and it is important to post content consistently.
  • Book signings are great places to meet likeminded people. It's safe to assume that bibliophiles frequent bookstores and I found several people willing to give my story a chance.
  • My friends and family worked tirelessly to help me promote. They drove miles to see me and support me. 

I'm always open to questions. You can ask me about almost anything. If you're curious about the publishing process, then I'll gladly tell you about my experience. If you want to know about the writing I'm currently up to, I'll fill you in on all the latest word count and story news. Ask and you shall receive, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment