January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2019 and thank you for continuing this journey with me.
Whether we are friends or strangers, I hope that this year is magical and full of happiness for you!


So much happened in 2018 and I'm excited to see what's in store for this new year.

Some highlights from 2018:

January 31 - Island Whispers was released on Amazon's website.

June 24 - I flew to London for a study abroad.

July 21 - I flew home.

August 2 - I returned to the South County Regional Library and got to speak to their Young Writer's Group.

August 4 - My first book signing at Barnes and Nobles.

October 3 - Q&A with the NC State English Club.

October 30 - I found out that NC State was going to put my book in D.H. Hill.

December 9-20 - Finished up exams and projects for the semester. Also, I finished the first draft of the prequel to Island Whispers!

No comments:

Post a Comment