February 13, 2018

Curious questions and Critiques

< Life Blurb >
I felt so happy and excited that I just had to mention briefly that I went contra dancing on Sunday. If you've never been, this is definitely a must do (at least once), and maybe once you do it you'll want to keep going. Basically, at the beginning of each dance you have a partner, someone who will be with you the whole time that the music is playing. Everyone's in a long line of partners and you almost always end up in a set of four people that dance together and then move in opposite directions "down" the line. I love contra so much, because every time I go, I'm laughing and smiling and just feeling so good that I always want to come back the next month (Oh yeah, that's the other thing, it only happens once a month where I'm at, so it's a nice break from the monotony of school). Even when my feet hurt or I'm so dizzy that the world is spinning, it makes me feel amazing.


Now onto the writing post:

Have you read it?

If you have then this is the post for you.
Comment about good, bad, so-so, heart-wrenching, gut-wrenching, face-planting, mind-swirling moments. Or ask me questions about the world-building or characteristics of different groups.

I'm new to the business, but I've been writing for years, and the one thing I've learned is you can always improve.

So, thoughts? I'd love to know

No comments:

Post a Comment