July 25, 2017

Week 8

So this marks the end of my second month of posting. Also Nanowrimo is also winding down. I haven't gotten to work on it as much as I had hoped, but a few small additions have been made. That's life for you, endlessly busy that you can't do everything that you want to.

Gluten-free cookies and tea for everyone still reading!

I can't exactly do the above, but I do appreciate the readership.
So, I shall reward you with a drawing:

This is Adam and Flippers.
Yes, I know Adam doesn't really have a head or hands - I'm not good at drawing those. The emphasis is on the tail. His tail is mostly brown with some green thrown in and his skin is greenish as well. When I was first sharing Adam with a young writer's group, they loved him the most. Probably because Adam is the sweet character, he really doesn't have anything in him to be mean. He's innocent and hopeful, not exactly the best in shape and isn't a fighter, but really tries his best.

1 comment: