August 1, 2017

Week 9

Wow and I almost forgot to post this. I guess things are busy for me. Although it is the end of the summer, there is so much moving with literal boxes and people. It's all a whirlwind, but that's life. So I hope that everyone is well and enjoying the start of August.

The angels can bond with a partner while they are young.
Angels may choose a partner from four lovely options: gryphons, unicorns, pegasi, and dragons.

There is a reason that these are the four creatures that will bond with angels since there are several other magical creatures on this island. A sphinx will not bond with an angel partially because a sphinx can't fly, but also because they're very independent and wouldn't answer to anyone.

Here are some drawings I have of gryphons and unicorns:



No comments:

Post a Comment